Friday, September 23, 2005

Hitting the 2-Year Mark


I've been driving my Honda Civic Hybrid for nearly two years now. I'm still quite proud of being part of the hybrid movement, and there are so many things I realy like about my car, but the low miles I'm receiving remain a source of deep disappointment. All in all, I've tried to make the best of the situation, and I even co-presented a case study on my experience with Forrester's Jim Nail, the person who encouraged me to buy Hybrid in the first place.

6 Comments:

At 12:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You should check out this site www.omnivalves.com

Omnivalves, say they can take the place of your hybrid without all the battiers and the electric motor...

 
At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh... what a great new.thanks to this blog.i want to know more about this.

Merry

Free Satellite TV

 
At 2:46 AM, Blogger PERFORMANCE MATRIX said...

I got surprised to see this unique blog. i really want to appreciate you

"Bpo Solution"

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger Drag Racer V3 said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing friv4schoolonline.net

 
At 3:15 AM, Blogger ngocanhng said...

Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive. I think there are many people like and visit it regularly, including me.I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
brtaram.com

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro recently helped us with a loan which we used to expand our business. The process was amazing! He was in touch with us frequently to check in and to update us on what was happening throughout our loan repayment. He was friendly and approachable and always able to clear up questions that we had. We had such a great experience working with Pedro!!
Contact A Loan Officer Pedro
Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +18632310632

 

Post a Comment

<< Home